Complaint Resolution, State Hearings & Ombudsman

Complaint Resolution                  State Hearings


Roles of the Ombudsman:

  • To help you with child support issues.
  • To assist you in understanding the complaint resolution process
    before, during, and after the complaint is filed.

You can file a complaint if you are not satisfied with the assistance you are receiving from the County Department of Child Support Services in resolving your child support issues.

If you have questions regarding your case, please call 1-866-901-3212. If you have already discussed your case with your caseworker and need assistance with complaint resolution, then please call the Ombudsman at 831-454-3635 or email